Meat Smoking Anonymous Support Group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Kentucky!!

You also need a fat wallet since our recommendations as to what you are missing probably won't come cheap.
Again, I warned you. This forum isn't "free". Amazon guy just dropped this off minutes ago. I didn't even realize I wanted one of these 2 weeks ago :emoji_joy:

Attachments

• Vac.jpg
    Vac.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 16
Welcome from Dacula, Ga. You'll find this is the best place to be. I haven't weighed 205 since I was 14, lol.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Nova Scotia

Glad you are here , and the outside kitchen sounds great. And like said above , we enjoy pictures and how to do stories lol

I think what you will be saying when you look back is

" Where did all my money go "

oh yes we have enablers here for sure . All in good fun though ... or is it .

David

Welcome!
I submit that my over spending on charcoal and BBQ wood saved my and my wife's lives a few years ago when the Texas power (or is that the NO POWER) grid failed when it was 14 degrees for a week.
Our home is all electric and we stayed safe and kept our pipes from bursting by burning every last bit of charcoal and oak logs I had saved up to use to smoke meat.
More than half the houses on my block had burst pipes and major water damage that took most of a year to repair.
So, stack it deep my friend.

You do realize that here at some point you will need to provide us with the full laundry list of this kitchen. Just so we can make sure your not missing something. We don’t much like cooking secrets around here, we have to make sure your not making a mistake somewhere. Lol. Looking forward to your build.
I will spin that up for y'all, here? or in a seperate post? i'm sure i'll make some posting mistakes as well as kitchen layout mistakes!

thanks y'all for the warm welcome. I'd say that welcome was a perfect 220-225 degrees. We just decided to expand the base of the brick smoker, because, well y'all agree bigger is better.

I should keep tabs of the spend on this project - as I type this, the amazon guy just dropped off three packages I may or may not have ordered after a handful of beers last night.

thanks y'all for the warm welcome. I'd say that welcome was a perfect 220-225 degrees. We just decided to expand the base of the brick smoker, because, well y'all agree bigger is better.

I should keep tabs of the spend on this project - as I type this, the amazon guy just dropped off three packages I may or may not have ordered after a handful of beers last night.
Thick wallets make for fun builds, I’m watching for sure.

Hey, ya need any white cotton gloves to use under your nitrile gloves ?

I gotta whole case I bought after a few beers. I sell them cheap.

Reactions: JLeonard
These things happen to the best of us. It is also best not to keep exact figures on expenses, just a running guesstimate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky