Smoking a ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
are you brining your own, if so i'm a pop's brine fan, if your double smoking a store bought smoked ham check out bearcarvers step by steps he has a nice right up on that, they are good i've done them myself.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
As both smokerjim and SmokingVOLfan said above, pick either Bear's or Jeff's methods if it is a store bought cooked ham and you're just wanting to take it to the next level.

Are looking to cure it yourself or are you just smoking an already cured ham?

Anyone have a good smoke ham recipe?

Hi there and welcome!

If you are talking bout a raw ham (also known as a green ham, not green for color but untouched) then honestly there is a lot of scattered info on it. I know because I was looking last week for really good post walking through one and didn't fine one with a lot of details. Lots of posts that have pieces of info that you can use to do the job but not one comprehensive post I saw on the topic.

As for buying an already smoked ham and smoking it again (double smoked ham) you can easily find tons of info on that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky