Smoked Sweet & Sour Belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_20171031_093347.png

Thanks Johnny .. actually came out pretty nice .. some of the ends seemed like a lot of fat but will cook up in the am. with some eggs for breakfast .. the sammies were great ... seamed a little runny with sweet and sour instead of BBQ sauce but was a nice change ...

yes .. was all good,,the sammies were great .. also .. in am.... will fry up some that I put aside .. ( see pics ) with some eggs in am ....

That sammie looks delish! Id have a hard time not eating that straight from the skillet!.. deffo a like from me

Thanks Nate, I have it there in skillet mixed up with some thin sliced loin I smoked last week , and yes, did sample a little out the skillet .. lol , thanks for the point as well

Thanks Richie , this turned out nice, for first belly, thanks for the point as well, going try some that I set aside without the sweet and sour , fry it up like bacon with some eggs this am.

What you get with a belly is some bacon in the morning with some eggs ...
IMG_0847.JPG

there is a shadow in the picture, but it's from our fireplace ... some uncured bacon ..lol

Reactions: motocrash
Thanks motocrash, it was pretty good for sure ..

Oh Man Oh Man Oh Man!!!
Like Like Like....
That pic of the finished combo is priceless![/QUOTThanks sokeymose .. turned out pretty nice .. and fried for breakfast was also pretty good , .. thanks for the point as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky