SMOKED HAM LOAF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When I saw that ground up ham my first thought was double smoked ham salad. Then I saw the other ingredients and finished product, and I thought oh boy that looks real good. I'll have to put this on the to-do list. Thanks Travis.

Point for sure
Chris

When I saw that ground up ham my first thought was double smoked ham salad. Then I saw the other ingredients and finished product, and I thought oh boy that looks real good. I'll have to put this on the to-do list. Thanks Travis.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Its worth trying out! But now you have me thinking about ham salad! Lol!

Ham loaf is always in the stores and lockers in my area and makes a great meal. The Mrs has a recipe similar to yours minus the mustard. Hey great thread and loaf but I’m all over those potatoes those are on my to do list this weekend hopefully !

Ham loaf is always in the stores and lockers in my area and makes a great meal. The Mrs has a recipe similar to yours minus the mustard. Hey great thread and loaf but I’m all over those potatoes those are on my to do list this weekend hopefully !
Thanks Ishi! The potatoes were really good! We like the havarti cheese in them!

I putting this in my recipe manager. I going to the top of the list. What temps cook and finish?
Brian, I did this at around 230° but I would say you could do this anywhere between 225° and 275°. And I pulled it off when the internal temp hit 160°

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky