Smoked Chops with Apple Butter Glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOO HOO!! As always an absolutely superb meal Chile !! Just gorgeous and very tantalizing. I managed to fight the lines and got into Costco yesterday and one thing on the list was a whole pork loin. They didn't have any but they had the chops already cut....for $1.49 a pound. Got a pack of 8 chops and may well give this meal a run today. Just looks amazing!!

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends,
Robert
Thanks Robert, glad ya like it.
I really like these extra thick Costco chops, the way a chop should be cut for grilling/smoking.

Great looking meal and sides! Another can’t miss meal from you. I’ll have to give that apple glaze a go.

Like!
Thanks Joe, you're too kind.

Damn John that are some big ass chops! That whole meal looks delicious. Gonna have to try out the apple butter glaze too next time I do some chops. Points for sure!

Reactions: chilerelleno
Now that's a meal Looks Mighty Tasty from my chair

Gary
Thank you Gary.
Looks good. Nice Chops! I am going to go back and look at the Beans thread. Green Beans, Asparagus and Maple Glazed Carrots are the most frequently prepared veggies...JJ
Thanks JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky