Smoked Bologna Again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Got a chub ready for the smoker.
vbol2.jpg

Scored and cut into 3 chunks.
vbol1.jpg

Just started to pour down rain. Never fails...lol
vbol.jpg

Rick, I know this sounds stupid to ask you this, but did you make that chub, & if so why would you cut it up to smoke? Just trying to learn!
Al

Rick, I know this sounds stupid to ask you this, but did you make that chub, & if so why would you cut it up to smoke? Just trying to learn!
Al
Hi Al

No i did not make the chub. Its Thumann's bologna i got it from Bravo Spanish mkt.

Another 1.5 hours then apply the country bobs bbq sauce.
vertboly77.jpg

Almost getting done. Will let rest for a day in fridge before i slice and deliver to friends.
cbsauce.jpg

Any available camp spaces near you I sure would like to be your friend. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren
This is a uppity place, no open fires, no tent camping, no easy ups. Sites are $67 nightly.

After a few days of record heat (92) here in South Florida its nice to sit here by the smoker and enjoy some cool 79* breeze. And the smoked bologna is done.
cbsfl.jpg

bolysfl.jpg

Reactions: Bearcarver
$67 a night not bad for full hook ups. We do have a travel trailer.

Warren
Yeah full hook up 30/50a, water sewer, concrete pads, paved drives, grass, pool. spa. We like it here, 5 years now

After a few days of record heat (92) here in South Florida its nice to sit here by the smoker and enjoy some cool 79* breeze. And the smoked bologna is done.
View attachment 440480

View attachment 440481

That looks Awesome Rick!!
Like.
92° down there?!?!
Shoot, we just had blizzard like weather here for the last 2 hours----After I mowed for the first time at 1PM today!!
Strange Weather!!

Bear

just wondering if you always smoke on low grates.. i always smoke on high grates. i like catch pans lower.

That looks Awesome Rick!!
Like.
92° down there?!?!
Shoot, we just had blizzard like weather here for the last 2 hours----After I mowed for the first time at 1PM today!!
Strange Weather!!

Bear
Yeah
Been pretty warm, so far not much humidity. Windy today and kept the temp a cool 79. Had some much needed rain also. No gators in the lake, no mudbugs for the stay at home...lol Im wanting some bug boil soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky