Smash burgers for breakfast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like some great burgers Steve. I'd eat that for Breakfast. Years ago when I worked in an auto repair shop, we had a Food Truck come by every morning, (we called them "Roach Coaches"). I'd have 2-3 hot dogs with onions for Breakfast every day.
Except Fridays, then I'd have a meatball sandwich for breakfast, lol. He only made them on Fridays.

When I was stationed at Ft Hood, we had one of those Food Trucks come into our Line Shack every day. The food didn't look anywhere near as good as Steve's Burgers.
However they had these Great little Sausage Sammies. The sausage was a little shorter & thicker than a Hot Dog, with about a 2" Pepper laying next to it, in the roll.
I learned fast how to eat them----I had to first pull that little Pepper out & throw it over my shoulder (For Good Luck??). Then I'd squirt some Mustard on it, and the Sammy was hot enough for Me, just from having had that pepper laying in there, since they made it. I loved them that way!!

Bear

When I was stationed at Ft Hood, we had one of those Food Trucks come into our Line Shack every day. The food didn't look anywhere near as good as Steve's Burgers.
However they had these Great little Sausage Sammies. The sausage was a little shorter & thicker than a Hot Dog, with about a 2" Pepper laying next to it, in the roll.
I learned fast how to eat them----I had to first pull that little Pepper out & throw it over my shoulder (For Good Luck??). Then I'd squirt some Mustard on it, and the Sammy was hot enough for Me, just from having had that pepper laying in there, since they made it. I loved them that way!!

Bear
🤦‍♂️ AAFES Roach Coach?! LOL!🍻

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky