Smash Burgers! No pics, just opinion!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a center griddle on my gas range that works great for my smash burgers. But I'm like a lot of the others. I'll still do thicker ones on my grill. You want a smash burger that is over the top. Grind some chuck. And use that.
Sounds good.

I have the cast iron half moon plate for my Kamado Joe. It's been great for burgers even though I've just been cooking the Private Selection brand frozen patties. But it gives a nice crust. One cooking gadget purchase I don't regret! I plan on making smash burgers soon though with it

I have the cast iron half moon plate for my Kamado Joe. It's been great for burgers even though I've just been cooking the Private Selection brand frozen patties. But it gives a nice crust. One cooking gadget purchase I don't regret! I plan on making smash burgers soon though with it
Sounds like a good plan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky