Smash burgers for breakfast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Yup! I'm weird! I can live with that. Used enough 80/20 for 2 burgers. Added a couple splashes of worsy sauce and A-1. And course ground pepper and salt.

IMG_0288.jpg

4 slices of thick cut homemade bacon under the press.

IMG_0290.jpg

Browned on one side. Then smashed. Looking good!

IMG_0292.jpg

Buns getting crisped and sharp American on the burgers

IMG_0294.jpg

Money shot. These were excellent. Came out med. rare and juicy as heck. Might need a nap now.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 3
Looks good Steve! But you had bacon so it's all good!

Ryan

Man those look good Steve!
I usually eat the same breakfast every day.
But maybe on a holiday or my birthday I’ll do something like that!
Kinda step outside the box.
Nicely done!
Al

Good looking burgers. When I worked nights it wasnt a big thing for me to be grilling steaks or whatever and drinking a cold beer at 8am. Heck my GI track was so screwed up it didnt know whether it was breakfast or supper time. :emoji_laughing:
Jim
Thank you! I know what you mean. I worked graveyard for 14 years.

Loois good Steve. My wife thinks I’m nuts by I do stuff like this all the time for breakfast
Thanks!

Beautiful burgers. Just add a fried egg and fried salami to it (my weakness) and call it a brunch. Nobody would know the difference, except when you hold up a beer in your hand?! 🍻
Lol! Thank you!

Looks good Steve! But you had bacon so it's all good!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Looks good to me, I had Beef Wellington for breakfast LOL Didn't get to make it yesterday.
Richie
Thanks Richie! Beef wellington for breakfast, are you loyalty?!

Looks great Steve ! Nothing wrong with that breakfast . I had pot roast , mashed taters and gravy .
Thank you!

Heck Yeah Steve, breakfast of champions, Like! RAY
Thanks Ray!

My kind of breakfast steve. Looks delicious
Thank you Jake!

Those Burgers Look Excellent!!
Nice Job, Steve!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!

Nice caramelization on those burgers. Looks like a fantastic start to the day!
Thanks!

Man those look good Steve!
I usually eat the same breakfast every day.
But maybe on a holiday or my birthday I’ll do something like that!
Kinda step outside the box.
Nicely done!
Al
Thanks Al!

Great looking burgers, nice color. I expected to see some fried eggs on em when I saw they were for breakfast.

Yup! I'm weird!

I guess I'm in good company then :emoji_laughing: I eat burgers for breakfast several times a week and have been for years. Difference is that the ones I eat are from Sonic or someplace like that because I'm on the road. They are nothing compared to yours buddy!!

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Looks like some great burgers Steve. I'd eat that for Breakfast. Years ago when I worked in an auto repair shop, we had a Food Truck come by every morning, (we called them "Roach Coaches"). I'd have 2-3 hot dogs with onions for Breakfast every day.
Except Fridays, then I'd have a meatball sandwich for breakfast, lol. He only made them on Fridays.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky