Sloppy “Does”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yes sir my friend, they do look tasty. i'm going to have to try some frank's on some sloppy joe's, never even thought about it.

Thank You Jim!!
Try it---You'll love it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thinking outside the box. In reading smokerjim"s reply I misunderstood the frank's reply but hey why not franks (hotdogs) in the in some Manwich?

Warren

Love me some sloppy Joe's . I've been making my own sauce , but the original Manwich is the best !
Like the Franks on there , and the peppers .
Nice meals .

Thank You Rich!!
Yeah, those Peppers aren't real hot, but they're about all I can handle.
Mrs Bear never wants anything hot on hers!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Yes sir nothing wrong with the sloppy joe mix been used here for many years. Great looking sammies for sure.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---I looked it up, and found Manwich began in 1969, the year after I got married, so there must be something good about Manwich to last over 50 years.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thinking outside the box. In reading smokerjim"s reply I misunderstood the frank's reply but hey why not franks (hotdogs) in the in some Manwich?

Warren

Good Thinking, Warren!!
Sounds like 2 ideas:
#1. Put some Sloppy Joe, with Manwich mix on Hot Dogs, just like Chili.
#2. Put some Manwich (Sauce) on Hot Dogs.

They both sound good to me!!
I think I'll try them next time.

Bear

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Looks great Bear. I never had sloppy Joe's with Venison. Like others I keep a can or two in the pantry as well.

Good Thinking, Warren!!
Sounds like 2 ideas:
#1. Put some Sloppy Joe, with Manwich mix on Hot Dogs, just like Chili.
#2. Put some Manwich (Sauce) on Hot Dogs.

They both sound good to me!!
I think I'll try them next time.

Bear

I did the sloppy Joe on a hotdogs before. Meh, the flavor is not there for that. Too tangy for my likes. Haven't done just the Manwich only on dogs. I would guess it would have the same outcome for me. Chili without beans is my favorite for hot dogs. With cheddar cheese, onions, and spicy mustard.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky