Skippack PA, Montgomery County here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowslowmac

Original poster
May 18, 2017
Skippack PA
just noticed PA had a section and wanted to post, good to see other PA people here. anytime you want to connect just say the word

Welcome Mac!!
Monkeyville!!
I know it well---Originally from Quakertown, but spent a lot of time around Souderton, Perkasie, Sellersville, Hatfield, and all the old "Bux-Mont" areas!!
Married a girl from Pennridge over 51 years ago!

Bear

Welcome Mac!!
Monkeyville!!
I know it well---Originally from Quakertown, but spent a lot of time around Souderton, Perkasie, Sellersville, Hatfield, and all the old "Bux-Mont" areas!!
Married a girl from Pennridge over 51 years ago!

Bear
Nice Bear!! good to see someone from the area. been here 24 years and love the area. Been smoking/BBQing for 12 years love every minute. nice to meet ya !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky