Skippack PA, Montgomery County here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowslowmac

Original poster
May 18, 2017
Skippack PA
just noticed PA had a section and wanted to post, good to see other PA people here. anytime you want to connect just say the word

Welcome Mac!!
Monkeyville!!
I know it well---Originally from Quakertown, but spent a lot of time around Souderton, Perkasie, Sellersville, Hatfield, and all the old "Bux-Mont" areas!!
Married a girl from Pennridge over 51 years ago!

Bear

Welcome Mac!!
Monkeyville!!
I know it well---Originally from Quakertown, but spent a lot of time around Souderton, Perkasie, Sellersville, Hatfield, and all the old "Bux-Mont" areas!!
Married a girl from Pennridge over 51 years ago!

Bear
Nice Bear!! good to see someone from the area. been here 24 years and love the area. Been smoking/BBQing for 12 years love every minute. nice to meet ya !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky