Site issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Anything happening with this yet. Pages are still double loading, and my photo's are still missing.
Just curious!
Al

Anything happening with this yet. Pages are still double loading, and my photo's are still missing.
Just curious!
Al

My Pics are still gone too.
If I wait too long, I'll lose the ability to fix them myself, because the ones I've been replacing them with are on Photobucket, and I'm going to lose that completely soon!!

Bear

My Pics are still gone too.
If I wait too long, I'll lose the ability to fix them myself, because the ones I've been replacing them with are on Photobucket, and I'm going to lose that completely soon!!

Bear

How are you putting them back in the threads?
When I try to drag them over it says I can't upload them.
So I would have to start a whole new thread & put it up just like it was done today.
This really sucks, I hope they can find a fix!
Al

How are you putting them back in the threads?
When I try to drag them over it says I can't upload them.
So I would have to start a whole new thread & put it up just like it was done today.
This really sucks, I hope they can find a fix!
Al

After you click on "Edit", you have to click on "Upload a File".
Then when the box comes up, I click on close, in that box.
Then it will tell you you can upload them.
Make sure each Pic is 4.9 or less.

John

After you click on "Edit", you have to click on "Upload a File".
Then when the box comes up, I click on close, in that box.
Then it will tell you you can upload them.
Make sure each Pic is 4.9 or less.

John

OK thanks!
Can you upload multiple photo's all at once, or do you have to do them one at a time?
Al

Why is it on some threads everyone else can see the pics but all I see are img tags? It's not my computer because I can see pics in other threads.

Chris

Why is it on some threads everyone else can see the pics but all I see are img tags? It's not my computer because I can see pics in other threads.

Chris

This happens to me a lot if the image is linked to Photobucket, Imgr, or many other public repositories from my work computer. Because many of these repositories are not "Secure" they are often blocked by corporate firewalls or other antivirus/safe browsing software. Anyone can upload malicious files to these public repositories, and that is a vulnerability for these things to spread innocently and under the radar. If this is from your personal computer, you can check and change your settings of your AV software, but you might think twice about that for best practice nowdays

Thanks BEV, it's a work computer.

Chris

hellasteph hellasteph ---I just got finished checking all of my Step by Steps.
It appears as though you got them all back in order.
The Pictures seem to be All There!!
Thank You Very Much!!

Bear

Reactions: hellasteph
hellasteph hellasteph ---I just got finished checking all of my Step by Steps.
It appears as though you got them all back in order.
The Pictures seem to be All There!!
Thank You Very Much!!

Bear

Certainly, Bear! I apologize again. We were trying to make sure it was in order before we said it was fixed. Thanks for being patient with us while we resolve the issue.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky