Shout out for the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buccosnation

Original poster
Feb 9, 2015
Pennsylvania
I just joined the forum not too long ago and just began getting serious into BBQ. I just want to say that this forum is great. Everybody on here is very friendly and loves to help. Being a newb to the game I know I ask some repetitive stupid questions but nobody seems unwilling to help. I plan on sticking around for quite some time and I hope to learn as much as I can from everybody.

B, A lot of info can be gained by using the search box above, its loaded with great tips and recipes

Welcome to the forum, lots of great people here

Gary

Bucco, I think I have a whole month of seniority on you at this site. I have enjoyed everything that I have seen here. Everyone is so helpful and eager to share information. I am hoping to get a new offset this spring. I already know that I'm getting a new hip. Anyway, when I get over the new hip and spring is here, I will be getting a new smoker and then I can blow everybody up with questions for tips and techniques. Good to have you here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky