Second Year transplant

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Been playing with these ghost peppers for two years now. Got a few but not a whole lot off of them this year. Sons girlfriend found out I don't kid about how hot they are LOL she almost cried tasting one.
Back in the house for the winter and there are 20 or so small ones but I figure the transfer will make them drop before they mature.
20230926_155304.jpg

Wishing you luck! I just put a rosemary in a growing bag today. I forgot to bring it in during a freeze last winter. Was almost the end of winter. Just takes one time!

They are going through the shock stage. It happened last transplant where they lose a lot of leaves. Both recovered after a few weeks but makes you wonder if they are going to make it.

They seem to be settled down now and are doing good. Peppers are still growing and leaves have stopped dropping like crazy. I will keep them in the containers next year instead of replanting in the garden.
20231016_141009.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky