Rack O’ Lamb!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, this smoke was a few weekends ago but thought I’d share. The fam mentioned we had not had lamb for a while! We honestly only have it a few times a year.. But they were right, it had been a while. Had a couple racks in the freezer, so pulled them out. Smoked these up with some comp pellets at 225* in the GMG. They were tasty, just wish I’d have pulled em a bit sooner. I was doing a project here in the house and they just got away from me a bit. Anyway, seasoned these up with SPOG and added a bit of rosemary as well. Here’s what we ended up with!

3E647BF6-8783-498A-9992-B4F4FAC72075.jpeg

43C4FF0F-1573-4C54-AB32-F65EEF8E7911.jpeg

93F6AEF8-20B5-4C45-8915-191B4A31EC7C.jpeg

Thanks for lookin!

That's a nice looking rack you got there Water. I wouldn't mind a chop or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Lovely looking lamb lollipops! I was just pondering the other day when I saw some in Costco whether they would fare well on a smoker... after seeing your pictures, that's going on my weekend shopping list. I did larger lamb shoulder steaks already, but these are my favorites. Thanks for sharing... awesome job!

Looks great Justin. Lamb is so expensive I never buy it but love eating it.

That's a nice looking rack you got there Water. I wouldn't mind a chop or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris, we really enjoy lamb a few times a year... you’d always be welcome to pull up a chair. Appreciate ya dropping a line and the point!

Lovely looking lamb lollipops! I was just pondering the other day when I saw some in Costco whether they would fare well on a smoker... after seeing your pictures, that's going on my weekend shopping list. I did larger lamb shoulder steaks already, but these are my favorites. Thanks for sharing... awesome job!

Thanks Sunny for dropping a line, the kind words & like... Appreciate it! Keep us posted on your cook, would like to see some pics!

Looks great Justin. Lamb is so expensive I never buy it but love eating it.

Thanks Adam, we love it too... It's pretty expensive here as well, but a few times a year we seem to find some in the managers special section when they are marked down.. usually half price!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky