Prime rib sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philpom

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 16, 2023
Texas
Full disclosure, this prime rib is leftovers from Christmas. I grill so often we have plenty waiting in the wings...

Shaved as thin as possible, served on fried bread with sauted peppers and onion. Blended with jalapeno salt. Topped with Colby jack and velveta.

20230505_211953.jpg

20230505_210713_resized.jpg

Some mushrooms, gravy and Swiss cheese with a bit of fine mustard would also be delish.

Beautiful sandwich! I’ve got 2 or 3 rib roasts I’m the freezer that are about 2 years old. I plan on doing them soon and packing all up as deli beef. This post will maybe get me in gear!

Reactions: philpom
Beautiful sandwich! I’ve got 2 or 3 rib roasts I’m the freezer that are about 2 years old. I plan on doing them soon and packing all up as deli beef. This post will maybe get me in gear!
That's an excellent idea, vacuum packed in 1 pound packages and ready to go! This is a great way to handle a brined or cured and smoked pork loin also.

Reactions: jcam222
Fantastic looking sandwich ! Love the setup of that . Add some horseradish for me .
Beautiful sandwich! I’ve got 2 or 3 rib roasts I’m the freezer that are about 2 years old. I plan on doing them soon and packing all up as deli beef.
Just did my last one from 2021 . 2 1/2 pounds . Cooked from frozen in the SV @ 131 for 6 hours .
I was surprised how good it was .
1683391560928.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky