Pork steak with grilled veg and potato on the Q, and puddin pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm thinking the neighborhood was smelling real good around your place.
Your quite the cook, David. Love your posts.

Thanks Colin for the like and the comment

Yes there is a nice smelling haze over the neighbourhood when I cook most of the time ..not always, ha ha
I drop off a couple samples to the folks on either side of us , to hopefully keep them happy .

Thanks I have my good days and happy you enjoy the posts,

David

Great meal, David. Love pork steaks, just never seem to get around to them. Pudding pie of any kind is always a treat around here.
Gary

Thanks Gary for the like and the comment

Pork steak is our go to meal , we really love pork steak done many different ways.
Mona likes to chop up into chunks and do up a big slow cooker meal, it is always great also.

And I love most desserts and the puddin pie is always refreshing to have.

David

You know how I love pork steaks and those look great David. The whole meal looks good.

Thanks Brian for the like and the comment

Yes Brian you are like us , pork steak is always a welcome meal in this house , we have it often, and different ways
And thank you , the whole meal was very nice .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky