Point me to a inexpensive knife set on Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I bought another set a couple weeks ago for 12 bucks . I used that sharpener on my old knives , and it really tuned them up nice . I don't even used the new ones , but you can't pass on that price . Yes , they are supre sharp .

I need a decent set of non serrated steak knives .
I need steak knives too. It's next up on the find a deal list

Reactions: chopsaw
If someone were to buy those 5 knives they'd have 99.9% of all needs covered I'd say. Those Brewin sure stay razor sharp and are ridiculously cheap. My neighbors love the set I gave them for Christmas. I'm using another brand off Amazon as the set I leave out in my kitchen which is Enowo. They run crazy good deals too.
Definitely, those 5 knives do just about everything you need knives for and the Brewin sit is pretty awesome period and more awesome at those discounted price points!
It will be a great gift idea. I already got a set for my girlfriend who was talking about needing a few decent knives :D

Only other knives I can think to complete a set would be a bread knife (if you even cut bread) and then a decent set of steak knives and that's it until getting into very specific things :D

I bought another set a couple weeks ago for 12 bucks . I used that sharpener on my old knives , and it really tuned them up nice . I don't even used the new ones , but you can't pass on that price . Yes , they are supre sharp .

I need a decent set of non serrated steak knives .
Nice score!
Yeah that little sharpener that comes with it is a unexpectedly nice addition. I didn't even notice it came with it until I got my set!
It's good to have and use on any old knives OR put it in your hunting bag (if you area hunter) and it works wonder to sharpen blades up when skinning and dressing animals after a successful hunt!

Hunting wild pigs, their hide will dull a blade super FAST. So having a sharpener is mandatory and having a fairly compact one like this that can fit in a blind bag or back back with the knives is a HUGE help!
I run 3 high carbon short blade Buck pocket knives for my skinning and dressing and I have this much smaller sharpener that gets me through all the dressing and skinning. having this one in there as well will be a huge help if there's a second pair of hands helping out. It's always a huge help to have 2 people skinning and dressing an animal but 10x more helpful when it's a feral hog!

Anyhow just some good insight there on the benefits of such a handy addition in that sharpener which makes that knife set even more valuable! :D

Reactions: chopsaw
I need steak knives too. It's next up on the find a deal list
I rock these as my really good steak knives and they are so damn sharp that I sometimes just cut meat and trim with them lol:

W4nmhBR.png

I LOVE ceramic knives but they are truly brittle so no messing with them around any bones or throwing them around or doing anything that needs some flex to them.
If you live in a household where you can't trust others to understand how to handle a ceramic knife then it won't be an option for you. I love these things.
I do have a cheapo set of steak knives for everyone else to use and I use these good steak knives when it's just me or me and the girlfriend.

Just some food for thought if you want a super super super sharp steak knife that cuts everything like butter and can manage to keep from breaking them :D

Reactions: jcam222
I received my set the morning we left for the Netherlands to visit our daughter a beautiful granddaughter. We got home this week and I got to play with them. I am really impressed! I wish they had a steak knife set.

The Easter ham will be the first test!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky