Brisket for Dad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like a great family and meal Jim !
Nothing like preparing a meal and breaking bread with the ones you love!

Keith

Great meal and awesome family Jim .
Mental illness took people from me . I noticed the hoodie right off . Serious subject .
That's why when you're out and about be kind to people . You never know what they are going through .
Happy birthday to Mr. Jerry . I know he enjoyed !

Reactions: sawhorseray
From the food to your family, great all the way around, Jim! I noticed the hoodie Bryce is wearing. Both of my parents were mental health professionals and were passionate about caring for mental health sufferers...

Great meal and awesome family Jim .
Mental illness took people from me . I noticed the hoodie right off . Serious subject .
That's why when you're out and about be kind to people . You never know what they are going through .
Happy birthday to Mr. Jerry . I know he enjoyed !
Thanks guys......Its an important subject for Bryce also. We (he) has dealt with some stuff in the past and he is pretty serious about it.
As far as the dinner went.....No one left the table hungry.....Of course I snacked as I sliced.."oh thats not a pretty slice, gotta eat that one." And as I walked in the door momma was "taste that tater salad, see what you think".....Yeah I ate a nice serving before I gave her the thumbs up! And this was all before we actually sat down to eat!

Jim

Jim, the brisket and all the fixin's look just terrific! And it's awesome that your whole family was to come together to celebrate your Pops! A Happy Birthday to Mr. Jerry from Oklahoma!

Red

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky