Pallet wood Weber Performer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jamielamb

Original poster
Dec 28, 2014
Kansas
I came across some pallets and decided to make a table for my Weber charcoal grill.  A performer is $349 at Home Depot, and I already have a brand new 22.5" One-Touch Gold, so I got creative.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Total cost of the table so far is $9...the cost of the screws.  Everything else I had around the house.  I added a large eye bolt to the side of the table for the lid hook to hang on.  I had the dark stain already, and even though the pallet wood stained pretty crazily, I like it.  All I need to do now is apply exterior polyurethane, some hooks for my utensils, a beer bottle opener and possibly some casters and it will be done.

Awesome, I have three pallets in the garage that are going to be my MES stand (just gotta finish the other 1million projects I've started). I have a cooler made out of pallet wood and it stained the same way, and I love the rustic look. Great job, and great way to reclaim materials.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky