Overdone, but still goooooood!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There’s nothing wrong with that steak Chris, it looks good from here! Heck, I’d still tip ya %20.

Appreciate it Xray, for the tip and like.

Looks great to me very nice.

Thanks Binn and for the like, I'm not complaining just being hard on myself.

Chris

Looks good to me. I wouldnt turn it down.

Jim

Appreciate it Jim and for the like. I got two meals out of my steak, so I think I did pretty good after all.

Could have been worse Chris...
View attachment 508175

JK that steak looks amazing man! Glad to see the beer pole back in action after the last weekend off.

LOL - hey I remember that scene. When I smoked my first turkey that's how I thought it'd turn out.

The beer pole is fat and happy again. Thanks for the chuckle, like and compliment John.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
That is a fine looking meal!
Nicely done!
Al

Really appreciate it Al and the like.

Really nice, Chris. Can I have the bones to gnaw on? Seriously though, I haven't had a T-bone, or porterhouse, in quite awhile. Thank you for the hunger pangs...:emoji_wink:

My bone just got tossed this morning GS or I would'a sent it to you. Its strange around here T's and P's are cheaper then a lot of other cuts like flank. I love flank steak but I'm not paying 40+ dollars for a small to medium size flank. Thanks for the like and compliment also

Chris

Looks to be pretty darned good from where I'm sitting Chris, Like! I a big fan of tater/egg salad too, absolutely love the stuff. RAY

I can understand your frustration Chris, I’ve been there plenty of times! Your steak does look good and the final plated shot, I could sit down to that any day!

BTW, I recently posted some CSR’s that I totally destroyed!

Looks to be pretty darned good from where I'm sitting Chris, Like! I a big fan of tater/egg salad too, absolutely love the stuff. RAY

Appreciate it Ray and the like. It was really good and hit the spot. I'm just really tough on myself.

I can understand your frustration Chris, I’ve been there plenty of times! Your steak does look good and the final plated shot, I could sit down to that any day!

BTW, I recently posted some CSR’s that I totally destroyed!

I remember that post Justin, they didn't look all that bad to me. I guess we're our own worst critic.

Thanks for the like also

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky