October THROWDOWN................

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 First timer hearing about this ThrowDown.So let me get this straight. The pictures are what is judged not the food? Do you have to send in the recipe also?

The food IN the picture is what is judged I believe. Usually those entering take pictures of the process and after the winners are announced we then post our entry with pictures of the process. I don't think that is mandatory, however. It's just nice to see more details after the fact. Scroll through some of the previous ThrowDowns and get an idea of what has been done in the past. Admin also puts a brief description, provided by you, under your picture.

The food IN the picture is what is judged I believe. Usually those entering take pictures of the process and after the winners are announced we then post our entry with pictures of the process. I don't think that is mandatory, however. It's just nice to see more details after the fact. Scroll through some of the previous ThrowDowns and get an idea of what has been done in the past. Admin also puts a brief description, provided by you, under your picture.

Exactly what she said. Give it a whirl. Its a fun time.

Ill reply to all the email entries tomorrow so that everyone knows I received it.

Keep them coming guys and gals.

i just finished mine and i am stuffed you guys are going down!

9d4010af_winner.jpg

Last day and last chance to get into this months Throwdown.

The Throwdown voting poll will be up sometime late on the evening of the 1st. Probably around 2100 hours PDT

Good luck everybody! I wish I could have gotten in, but working too hard! Looking forward to seeing the entries!

Ok the voting thread is up. Happy Voting everyone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky