New member in Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jonnyb

Original poster
Jul 25, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jon, and I currently live in Clarksville, TN. I retired from the Army 3 years ago, and I currently work as a Fields Service Engineer for FLIR Systems, Inc. I am the son of a butcher, so I was raised around meat and meat cutters. I currently own an Old Country BBQ Pits Over and Under wood smoker, a Smoke Canyon vertical gas smoker, a new 3 Embers gas grill, and an older Ducane gas grill (should be going to it's new home soon.) Soon to be added is a charcoal grill that my grandfather built at least 40 years ago, and still looks brand new. I just need to get from my mom's house in Texas. I was born and raised in Texas, just south of Lubbock, before joining the Army, and I've been in Clarksville since 1996. I love eating bbq, I love cooking bbq, and I love being around people who love bbq too. That's why I'm here. Thanks for having me!

JonnyB

It's so hot there that you can just toss some wood in an old wash machine in the yard and toss the meat on a rack over the opening? [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Have a great summer!

:welcome1:

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a hot sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky