New here, but not to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hibuckhobby

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 18, 2022
Greetings to all! Retired and living in Minnesota where right now it’s beautiful :-) I have been involved in this addiction for about 10 years and keep buying different kinds of smokers. Most recently I added a Chargriller auto Kamado which I am learning to use. Have a happy and blessed memorial day especially to all our fellow veterans. Thank you for your service!

Welcome from Iowa! Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day as well!

Ryan

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya join. We currently have a throw-down you may be interested in.

Chris

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and pics. We like show and tell around here!

Jim

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Will try to post some pics from time to time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky