new bbq joint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbottombros

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
ann arbor, mi.
This week a new bbq restaurant is opening in chelsea mi. come on by awesome food drinks and atmosphere. Stop by and check out smokehouse 52 in downtown chelsea michigan

Now I have two places to check out.  Jackson then Chelsea.  I worked at jiffy mix there (contractor)  more than a few years back and the only place to eat was A&W. 

Stan

When you all stop by smokehouse 52 ask for christian in the kitchen would love to put some faces to my new friends at smoking meats. Thanks for the support fellow smoke eaters

Talked to the owners grand opening wednesday for dinner wish us luck, tonite at the charity dinner raised a lot of.money for faith in action will still take donations god bless

Update for smokehouse 52, in chelsea mi. We have our beer and wine, liquor will be here before the weekend. Thank you to all who have come in to eat, hope to see you again.
Christian (kitchen manager)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky