NASA Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its all a hoax staged by nasa... those pictures were taken in a hollywood studio...
icon_razz.gif

Actually those shots are incredible. Thanks for sharing!

Great pics, but I could not help but be distracted in wondering how many racks of ribs you could fit in the shuttle if it was converted into a smoker.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

I had the same thoughts too, Joe. Can you imagine the fire box that thing would need!!!

I'm on a couple of astronomy forums and they posted when and where you could watch the Shuttle pass overhead. The dates that they listed in my area were cloudy night skys and couldn't see nothing but clouds!!

The clarity is unbelievable. In fact if you look real close you can see the thin blue smoke from my smoker in the one picture. Thanks for sharing

Cool pics for sure. I always have been a fan of the space program and the concepts around it. From the incredible veiws to the cleverest ideas and amazing feats. I wonder if we could get NASA to design and build a smoker for the crews to use while they are up there? Hmmmm, I wonder just how much O2 you need to smoke an eight pound Butt?
icon_smile.gif

I'm also a big fan of the shuttle program , I have saved newspaper articles from the first shuttle lift-off to the present missions . I have a big stack of papers ! They have come a long ways with the program but need to go a lot further . GREAT PICS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky