My Valentines Dinner...w/q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doctor phreak

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
oklahoma city
okay i up at 6:00am getting the smoker going ..the wife just got home from working at the hospital....i am making her a valentine dinner today...consisting of pulled pork (her fav) hot links , brats....going to go with hickory on this smoke running about 225-255...and then some salad and some other odds and ends....now she will be gone all today not only did she work the nightshift but she getting back up at 9:00 am and going to tulsa with some firends to another friends college graduation deal.....so it just be ..me , myself , and i all day...out of the three of us we will be cooking , cleaning , getting the garden ready and hopefully went she gets back later on this evening dinner will be ready....ok so far 1 pic more to come through out the day......enjoy
and also Happy Valentines to everyone outthere

Sounds good. Looking forward to pics of the progress.

Mike,

Sounds like a great day and a great dinner. That's a ton of food for just the four of you.
biggrin.gif

Man I wish I could be smoking today! Weather just not cooperating. Way too cold and snowy. I'm all out of smoked meat in the freezer as well. Oh well, guess I'll have to make due with a frozen Pizza until weather clears. Have fun and have a bite of PP for me!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky