Moink Balls an Drummies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Well here be most a tadays smoke, did some discount drummies fer lunch's an whooped up a batch a Moink balls with a new apple rub.

Both came out real well. Butt still smokin.

image.png

Good looking smoke, Tip! I saw those racks at Lowes, just neglected to pick one up.

Those are some fine looking drummies. What are those moink balls are they meatballs or something else but then what don't taste good with bacon wrapped around it.

Moink Balls er a pre-cooked meat ball wrapped with 1/2 slice a bacon, sprinkle with yer favorite rub, an smoke till the bacon is done. Add a bit a sauce an eat! There sure tastey! Ifin ya wanna make yer own meatballs ya can add cheese inta the center to. Ya can also make meatballs usin beef an sausage. Endless possibilities!

Was not familiar with Moink Balls but have something new to try now and I will have to check out our local Lowes and see about that drumstick rack as I like the way yours turned out.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

The Q looks good, but I agree with the others, "What the Heck is a Moink Ball"? LOL

M = Moo for the beef meat balls
OINK = is for the pork bacon
together you get MOINK. LOL

Homemade meatballs are better than the store bought ones you get around here tho.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky