Meatloaf sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You have taken the meatloaf sandwich to a whole new level. It looks so good, I usually do it cold, with a slice of cheese and some mayo but now I will have to do one this way, you make a great sammie there
Thanks , I like them cold too but this is a good way to do them!
View attachment 469238

Looks great Travis! As usual with all of you sandwiches!

I really think you should open a stoner food truck. You would make a fortune.
Lol! Thanks man! I could serve them out of a old van painted up like the mystery machine from Scooby doo! Lol! We all know Shaggy had to be a stoner!
Wow!!
That's a Fine looking Sammy you got there, Travis!!
Awesome!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanjs Bear! It sure was tasty!
Gotta admit your sammie looks a whole lot better than my meatloaf sammies, Travis. I just make mine cold when I take them for lunch. But....I could always try one of yours when I'm at home.
Gary
Thanjs Gary ! I like them cold and hot!
Looks tasty! I primarily make meatloaf for sandwiches. Love meatloaf sandwiches!
Thanks dirtsailor! I get excited when I make meatloaf for the sandwiches later in the week! Lol!

Travis...you are certifiably insane...but in a good kinda way that anybody could love. Do you lay awake at night thinking up these insane sandwiches? You must. No normal person with normal thought processes could mentally digest anything of this caliber...or some of the other ones you've shared. I gotta say though, it looks absolutely amazing!! Great job buddy.

Robert

• Love
Reactions: Sowsage and TNJAKE
Travis...you are certifiably insane...but in a good kinda way that anybody could love. Do you lay awake at night thinking up these insane sandwiches? You must. No normal person with normal thought processes could mentally digest anything of this caliber...or some of the other ones you've shared. I gotta say though, it looks absolutely amazing!! Great job buddy.

Robert
Stay up all night thinking of new delicious things to put in my belly!?!!?
tenor.gif

Hahah! Thanks Robert ! I really appreciate it.

That's a great looking sandwich . Love a meatloaf sandwich . All I need is some fresh white bread and a piece of Swiss , but maybe I'll dress it up next time .

That's a great looking sandwich . Love a meatloaf sandwich . All I need is some fresh white bread and a piece of Swiss , but maybe I'll dress it up next time .
Thanks chop! Most times I go cold with a slice of cheese...or white bread and ketchup.....yep...one of the only things I enjoy ketchup on...cold meatloaf.

Holy hell, "a little mayo" That's enough to lube my trucks rear end gears. hahaha.
Great looking sandwich...I guess you can tell I hate mayo. LOL.

Holy hell, "a little mayo" That's enough to lube my trucks rear end gears. hahaha.
Great looking sandwich...I guess you can tell I hate mayo. LOL.
Lol, just the right amount on this one!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky