Matambre a la pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG, is that a pizza with a Pork crust!!! And Tacobell thinks they have something with Taco shells made from chicken !

that looks fantastic and is definitely on my list.

? for on of the butchers on this group. Is pork Sirloin and Pork Loin the same thing? That is what they cut of meat looks like to me anyway.

I am not sure what the english name is for the cut. It is a boneless whole Pork chop (Canadian Bacon) and it´s usually on sale at a good price in Sweden. Boring piece of meat but I have manage to made some tasty things with it.

IMG_0330.jpg
Here is a pork cake (In the absence of a better name) that I grilled stuffed with dried tomato, bacon and salami.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky