Looking for specific brine recipie..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
The boonies of NC
     Hi everyone :)! I am looking for a brine recipie that contains zatarans crab boil and apple juice that I found on here a few years ago. If anyone knows where this lives, I would greatly appreciate a link, or a nudge in the right direction :)! Thanks in advance and enjoy your Thanksgiving smoke :).

Dgross, I made a cursory search for your recipe and could not finf it anywhere... someone with that info. should be by in a short..

First , would you mind going by Roll Call and tell us about yourself and get a rousing
welcome1.gif
 to the forum...

have fun and...

Thanks so much for looking for me, seems that Jeff's brine is the only one I could find with those ingredients also
icon_confused.gif
. After much searching here and on djdebbie's website, I think I am going to improvise and use a mix of apple and orange juices with maybe some sage, garlic powder and pepper and leave out the sugar ( since there is so much present in the juices ).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky