Life happening in real time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just wanted to post an update to things.

I was finally able to get in to see a psych doctor. It took me well over a year to get a first appointment.

I was prescribed some meds that seem to be working quite well. I am amazingly surprised.

Thanks to the members of the forum who reached out to me in this time of crisis. This hit me like a ton of bricks and left me reeling. It was of great comfort to know I wasn't alone in this.

I am happy to report that things seem to be turning the correct direction once again.

Thanks,

JC :emoji_cat:
Good to here. There are several of us having some hard times lately. Part of life. I think I probably have gone crazy but I pretty sure Gretchen been with me last few days.

Reactions: JC in GB
Good day all. I haven't been on much lately as life has tossed me a sack of lemons. My mother has been diagnosed with Lewy body dementia and along with my own current challenges, I have had little motivation to do much cooking. I am requesting a medical leave from work and am not sure how much I will be on the forum. I have been trying to keep active and am hopeful things will turn around. Hope to be back in the pit soon.

JC :emoji_cat:
Hang in there brother, and prayers for you and your entire family.
We are here for you, buddy.
Dan.

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky