LEM Vacmax 100 on sale $49.99 on Amazon.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
how does this LEM compare with a foodsaver? Reviews online are hit and miss
I had an original Foodsaver and I've no complaints about it but after close to 15 years its day came.

The Lem100 is comparable to the size of my old Food saver and so far works great. Zero complaints with the Lem especially at that price.

Reactions: GatorAGR
Norm , I got mine the other day . It's a great sealer . At the price it's better than great .
So thanks for the heads up .
I also got those bags Wade told me about . That's the ticket for sealers that don't have storage or a cutter .

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Norm , I got mine the other day . It's a great sealer . At the price it's better than great .
So thanks for the heads up .
I also got those bags Wade told me about . That's the ticket for sealers that don't have storage or a cutter .

What bags are those Rich? I picked up one of these LEM sealers too.

Well... hhhhmmmmm!
What shall I do with the bunch of you? Maybe the wife needs a Valentines gift? She left me unsupervised again!

Ryan

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
What shall I do with the bunch of you?
For that price you can't pass it up if you vac seal a lot .
Those bags work great . My Foodsaver pulls a tight vac with them . I had some cheap bags and the Foodsaver used to break the seal .
Now I have 3 .
Foodsaver
LEM
Inkbird replacement .

For that price you can't pass it up if you vac seal a lot .
Those bags work great . My Foodsaver pulls a tight vac with them . I had some cheap bags and the Foodsaver used to break the seal .
Now I have 3 .
Foodsaver
LEM
Inkbird replacement .
This would put me at four...

Foodsaver- still works but vac sealed a bunch and was starting to show some age.
Vacmaster 380 - bought for the long haul... works great for bigger jobs but pretty heavy for my wife to haul out for small jobs.
Inkbird - bought for those small jobs, was inexpensive and light... but we know what might happen. Still works great... just gets unplugged alway now.

Probably a Lem - 1st because it's a good deal... 2nd... just so I can throw Justin under the bus! Honey... he made me! :emoji_blush:
Ryan

Thanks for the links, guys.. Got the LEM sealer and the bags that normanaj normanaj and chopsaw chopsaw posted. Still have the inkbird unopened in the box, going to gift that 1 to someone. I have never vac sealed anything. Got 40lbs of butts on sale to smoke . I plan on vac sealing a bunch of it... Now I need a SV and a container. You darn enablers .:emoji_sunglasses:

Thanks for the links, guys.. Got the LEM sealer and the bags that normanaj normanaj and chopsaw chopsaw posted. Still have the inkbird unopened in the box, going to gift that 1 to someone. I have never vac sealed anything. Got 40lbs of butts on sale to smoke . I plan on vac sealing a bunch of it... Now I need a SV and a container. You darn enablers .:emoji_sunglasses:
Tell me about it. I was perfectly content smoking ribs, butts, chicken, etc. on my Kamado Joe 3 weeks ago. Then I found this forum and have now purchased a new MES40, an A-MAZE-N pellet tray, a mailbox and pipe, this LEM vac sealer and am about to order a stuffer. My wife is going to kill me. Oh and I just learned that I need to start off with breakfast sausage before moving to smoked sausage! I'm sure by then I'll have ordered the PID temperature controller and a grinder as well. :emoji_joy:

• Haha
Reactions: jaxgatorz
love the name by the way. Go Gators!

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky