LEM Stuffer for snack sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Have stuffed snack sticks with a 3/8" tube on my 5 pound, but have never tried my 20 pound motorized for sticks. Anyone with the 20 pound motorized have any tips/advice with the 1/2" tube?

LEM says it is capable of stuffing sticks, just want to hear other's experiences. Thanks.

BA350, I just purchased a 25 # electric stuffer BUT different model. My instructions for stuffing snack sticks with a 1/2 inch tube say to start at the lowest speed and go up in speed if needed.

No advice, I got my 10# LEM motorized last month and have only stuffed kielbasa with it so far but all 3 of their motorized units come with the 1/2” tube, if LEM didn’t want you to use the 1/2” tube they wouldn’t ship it with the machine. I will stuff sticks with mine at some point and judging by the way and speed I used for kielbasa I will start sticks very slow on speed.

we have a LEM 20 motorized and stuff sticks no problem. ours has a lower limit switch so it will only go down far

Reactions: bill ace 350
No advice, I got my 10# LEM motorized last month and have only stuffed kielbasa with it so far but all 3 of their motorized units come with the 1/2” tube, if LEM didn’t want you to use the 1/2” tube they wouldn’t ship it with the machine. I will stuff sticks with mine at some point and judging by the way and speed I used for kielbasa I will start sticks very slow on speed.
Thanks!. Obviously they intend to use the 1/2" tube. I asked for tips and advice, and other's experiences making sticks with the LEM 20 pound

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky