LEM stuffer exploded!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No flaws in the plunger that I could see. Stuffer is about 5 years old so I dont think a warrenty issue would work. A new plunger on the LEM website is only about 7 bucks anyway

Even if it was under warranty LEM wouldn't help you out. Worst CS I've ever dealt with.

Did you run through dishwasher (high temp) cycles?

That'd be my guess...got brittle over time.

I have the same one and always run through the dishwasher...mine is a newer energy star compliant that doesn't use high heat (or any heat) to dry though...

If you haven't ordered yet ... and you have the nylon gears ... I would order an extra set of gears while your at it... save on shipping down the road ... better to have them and not need em... rather than need em and not have em ... they are pretty cheap ...

BTW.. thanks Bear ...

Last edited:
it has metal gears,it is a 5 pound stuffer and I only hand wash the piston

got my new parts so I'm ready to get back to stuffing. Just need to add a bit more water to that same batch and continue on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky