Leftover meatloaf concoction tacos!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Yep, I said concoction tacos lol!
Took some onions, rice and chopped up meatloaf, cooked down a bit on the Blackstone. Put that in a mixing bowl and added shredded cheese, a little bit of queso, some taco sauce and taco bells Ranchero sauce and mixed up. Back on the iron to not lose any heat and grilled my shells. Definitely isn't going to with any Beauty contest, but very tasty. Some got topped with sour cream , tomato and lettuce once inside.
20230428_203928.jpg

20230428_205240.jpg

20230428_205830.jpg

20230428_210311.jpg

I am all in on leftovers and repurposing them.
However, I would of went the route of burritos just.. well ... for the sake of presentation.
Either way.. to me repurposing cooked food is not only rewarding but can also give you ideas of how to create your own recipe.
-Pete

Nice job with the next-dayers BED. They look tasty

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I am all in on leftovers and repurposing them.
However, I would of went the route of burritos just.. well ... for the sake of presentation.
Either way.. to me repurposing cooked food is not only rewarding but can also give you ideas of how to create your own recipe.
-Pete
Thought went through my mind.,but we didn't have big enough tortilla wraps! They were tasty and disappeared, so it's a win lol

Reactions: pit 4 brains
Nice job with the next-dayers BED. They look tasty

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks! Hard to push that meatloaf on em for more than a few meals sometimes lol

Dude it's like drunk leftovers LOL the rice killed me LOL. I have eaten weirder things so well done Sir lol
I never said I was sober when I made them! It was around 9pm when I pulled the trigger lol

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky