Taco Monday, two kinds, Supper ( Smoked Chicken ) and Dessert ( Apple Pie )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

Truly spectacular David!! That is all pure awesomeness. Just an amazing meal across the board. You seem to be in a groove recently and are turning out one spectacular presentation after another. Kudos to you buddy and congrats on a very much deserved ride!!
It was a great meal and nice of you to say about how Spectacularly Awesomeness this really was,
and always unexpected and honored for the carousel ride

Yah, kinda sad isn't it Jim? Of all people David should know better than to leave out the close up shot. We need to drop that wooden barrel he wears and spank is little hiney for that :emoji_laughing:

Wow , :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: rough crowd, I really thought I took the picture really I did , but I did get the dessert one.
DSC_8279 - Copy.JPG DSC_8289 - Copy.JPG

I know it is not the same but here is the best I can do from the shots I have
Please don't make me stand in the corner any longer , :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:
LOL

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Those look Amazing!! Had me at the fried tortillas!! My mom made them like that when I was kid! So good! Awesome cook!!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Those look Amazing!! Had me at the fried tortillas!! My mom made them like that when I was kid! So good! Awesome cook!!

Thanks for the like and the comment

I had never thought of doing this until I saw it done, and yes they are good like this fried in the oil.

And then fill them up with good fixins, :emoji_yum: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Those tacos look good but that apple taco looks pretty awesome David! Can do taco shells in the oven and make them wide at the bottom. Easier to fill.

View attachment 674726

Thanks Brian for the comment

Both kinds were very good , but the apple pie was a fun twist.

I like that idea , thanks. Do the shells come out crunchy like store bought ones ?
i like the idea of the flat bottom. I think I could gear up a rack so when I pull them out of the oil I could hang them to keep this shape . As they are pliable for a little bit.

Thanks for the idea Brian

David

Reactions: indaswamp
Scrumpdillyicious David, Now just add a slice of good cheddar to that apple pie tako and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Scrumpdillyicious David, Now just add a slice of good cheddar to that apple pie tako and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

They were just that, and funny about the slice of cheddar cheese. Dad always wanted a slice on his apple pie . Me could not get the hankering for it .
Because as a kid always tried to do what dad did , this I could not, that or drink lots of beer :emoji_laughing: :emoji_sunglasses: . I'm more of a hard liquor kind of fellow

David

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Wow! Awesome meal David! The desert tacos are on my short list!

Thanks Steve for the love and the comment

It was a very good meal and the smoked chicken Taco's were very good ,
but like you say, the dessert Apple Pie Taco's were really good and Mona asked for them again, this time maybe cherry cheesecake, :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky