Labor Day Weekend Smoke Saturday with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle-honky

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 24, 2008
Apple Valley, So Cal.
Lets start the party about 6:30 am

Pork shoulders first

Ribs and Cowboy beans in the dutch oven.....beans trial run... worked well but needed only about 3 hours

Can you smell those?

And here we are not quite finished yet though. I intended to show them opened up... but we had a surprise monsoon come through when we had 2 hours left. Closed the dampers on the stacks and prayed. Guess what ... the smoker can swim amazingly. It didnt affect a thing but the temp dropped aprx 15 degrees. I let them have another 45 min. rain went on and off about an hour and a half, cleared then sunny. We were so excited we just dove in and forgot the final pics. Slaw to top samich, bourbon based bbq sauce and mustard sauce. made it myself. Canned 12 of each last weekend for dinner and guest take home. Awesome now I am hungry again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky