Memorial Weekend Bodacious Bones: Pork Ribs (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job on the ribs Robert!
The whole meal looks awesome!
Thanks so much my friend. It was as basic as it can get but very good.
I sure would be proud to build a smoker like yours that performs so well!
Well load Judy up in the 'Stang and come visit for a couple weeks. We'll build you one :emoji_wink: I've got this down to a science now so we could knock it out pretty quick.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinAl
Great looking ribs. And love that plate of goodness. Not a lot of competing flavors so the ribs shine through.
Thanks Jim and a valid point. Basically I'm seeing it as a way for me to justify being lazy and not making a bunch of other side dishes :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Ribs look great Robert! That new smoker is going you right. That salami looks awesome too.
Very much appreciate it my friend. The smoker is a dream and yes, that sausage was off the charts. Had the other roll yesterday for appetizers again for another BBQ session.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
I beg to differ. I should be allowed to enter so everybody has something to laugh at while looking through viable entries. Still waiting to get your entry though :emoji_wink:

now stop that Robert :), you know you put out some very fine foods , and the close up of the close up shots are to die ( maybe not die ) for.
and as for my entry, still waiting for my order of Polar Bear sides to come in from the Hudson Bay Trading Post. :emoji_wink: :emoji_wink: :emoji_sunglasses:
Still have 4 weekends to skin, butcher and smoke it up.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky