Just some brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dunstablegrizzly

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 25, 2019
Dunstable, MA
Searching through my freezer and found some Johnsonville Brats so got some peppers and onions and off to the grill. Used a little bit of hickory for some smoke flavor. Did some Nathan's hot dogs for the rest who dont like brats. Only problem I ate like three of the brats alone myself!

20200416_152702.jpg
received_2761021277479109.jpeg
received_614465699138498.jpeg

Mmmmm.... Looks so delicious... That plate is beautiful! I am not really a brats (any raw sausages) lover but now thinking of making some...

The peppers and onions on the skillet made the difference on these. As they cooked in the cast iron skillet I let the brats absorb the hickory smoke. The veggies had a good smoky flavor as well.

Nice!

Smoked some brats a few weeks back.Like I said in that thread "when the smoking gets tough the tough get smoking".

Smoke it if you got it!

Reactions: Dunstablegrizzly
Thanks to everyone for the likes and comments. I really do appreciate it. Love this forum! Filled with a bunch of nice folks to help out and share ideas. Thank you all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky