Just a Small Butt.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
now thats a nice lookin' butt. must of took care when rubbing it
Thanks for the like nShaun, and I broke in my new T-shirt that the wife bought just for the occasion.

Great bark and a darned nice butt John, Like! Seeing that kind of makes me hungry for a pulled pork sammy, think I'll go do some shopping at Freezermart. RAY
Thanks for the like Ray and funny comment.

Nice cook John! Bark looks amazing! LIKE!
Thanks Travis for the like, it was one of the better ones that's for sure.

Hey we are doing your Lollipop recipe tomorrow, will get that posted soon.

That is some awesome looking "Q" John. Great bark.

Dave
Thanks for the nice comment Dave!

Great looking cook there, John. Nice work!
Thank you for the like and compliment Blues1.

John

YEAP! Great looking butt! That barks looks awesome!
Thanks for the like and nice comment Justin!

Good job John.
That pork looks perfect.
Big Like
Thanks for the like and comment 2Mac.

Yah, I'm kinda thinking the same thing Jake. Somehow it just doesn't seem right telling a guy he has a nice looking butt, but sometimes ya just gotta do it, so...nice looking butt John :emoji_laughing: All brown and crusty outside from the AZ sun but moist, juicy, and succulent on the inside. Exactly as a butt should be!! In all seriousness though, ya did a great job on that. looks really good, especially the plated pic.

Robert
Thank You for the Like Robert! Thanks also for the kind words.

Not sure all these comments are legal here on smf, but it sure does look good John. That's all I'm going to say about it. Now I'm going to forget about this post.:emoji_thinking:
Thanks Jim for the like.
Looks damn good!
Thank You Norman for the like.

John , Not sure what's up , but I replied to this the other day . Don't see it now .
I like the smaller butts for PP . I think they come out better .
Great work you have there .

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
John , Not sure what's up , but I replied to this the other day . Don't see it now .
I like the smaller butts for PP . I think they come out better .
Great work you have there .
Yeah, I can never find one less that 8-9 lb to marinate and make Al Pastor tacos ... Occasionally tempted to try to saw off some

Great bark! And most importantly...great butt John!

Sandwiches look killer! Since I’m not a water pan guy, can you take that “smoked water,” freeze it into ice cubes and add it to your bourbon or scotch?

• Haha
Great bark! And most importantly...great butt John!

Sandwiches look killer! Since I’m not a water pan guy, can you take that “smoked water,” freeze it into ice cubes and add it to your bourbon or scotch?
Thanks Joe for the like. I don't always do a water pan but it sometimes helps in the smoker.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky