Jeff's BBQ Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

capntrip

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Just gotta say I have made his recipe twice and get nothing but compliments on my chicken if you haven't bought the recipes you really should the BBQ sauce and rub are awesome and simple to make

Reactions: smokincody
Have not made the sauce yet but the rub is great!! I would love to try the sauce but my computer crashed and i lost the recipe for both the rub and the sauce
I believe if you contact Jeff he keeps a record of who buys and if you lost it he might very well resend it

Have not made the sauce yet but the rub is great!! I would love to try the sauce but my computer crashed and i lost the recipe for both the rub and the sauce
Anticipating something like this happening to me, I sent myself a copy over email that way I can access it on any computer.

Yea I lost mine also...need to contact Jeff about it..
I keep good records.. you guys send me an email and I will reply with the recipes
thumb1.gif

Another great way is to use EverNote. My wife and I have it on our phones - my PC and her tablet (free program) and it syncs all the devices. You also create a user name and a password so you can log on anywhere and retrieve the info. 

Jeff's sauce and rub are by far my favorite homemade BBQ condiments. Most commercial rubs are way to heavy on the salt, Jeff's recipe is just right to me. I have to admit I tweak the sauce a bit because I'm a sucker for heat, but the basic sauce is still awesome and my 'turbo charged' version is pretty much my favorite at home sauce, bought or not.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky