Jeff’s Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aintrite69

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
Folsom, CA
i wasn’t sure where to post this so I’ll post it in here. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So I ordered Jeff’s rub recipe about three years and have seem to lost the recipe and the link that Was emailed to me no longer works. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to get it again.

i wasn’t sure where to post this so I’ll post it in here. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So I ordered Jeff’s rub recipe about three years and have seem to lost the recipe and the link that Was emailed to me no longer works. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to get it again.

The following link will send your download link to you once you enter the email address that you used to order.: http://www.smoking-meat.com/resend

I deleted the images you posted since it contained your address.. seems like something that the wrong person shouldn't have free access to.

Be sure to let me know if you have any trouble with the link above and I will help you further with this.

Hahahaha I have since moved and the phone was different to now, but thank you. Btw love the sauce and rubs.

I know this is an old post but my NAS died taking Jeff's recipe with it. Anybody have luck with the above link?

I know this is an old post but my NAS died taking Jeff's recipe with it. Anybody have luck with the above link?

The website is having some issues this morning and that may be why the link is also having issues.. it redirect through my server.

Shoot me an email and I will send you a brand new download link so you can get to your recipes anytime you like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky