injectors

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
where did you see one in home depot? im in there every day and dont see em i assume you found it by the grills but i havent seen em i got a couple from wallyworld but they dont seem to last very long

Don't know the brand name, but I like the ones Caterpillar uses on their diesels!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Now I have many different injectors from a real heavy duty ones to the ones that come with the marinades. Now the best ones to me is the ones witha sharp point to them. That way it sticks into the meat better.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I got one at the local grocery store for $4 that works.

Next time I get a coupon for Cabela's, I'll get their $25 one. Stainless steel, nice construction.

Probably works the same as the $4 one, but hey, I want one.

I learned that some injectors are better for some jobs than others.

I have a small cheaper plastic one (same brand as the cajun butter stuff), and I really like it for chicken, or meat that is not as thick.

For larger meat / jobs I have the big stainless one. It has a lot more holes on it, that would not work well for chicken, but does for brisket. However the cheaper one would work fine for brisket, just more movement / refilling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky