I'm looking for something I can smoke with blueberries or raspberries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldthymer

Original poster
Apr 23, 2011
PA
We aren't big on ribs. Beef ribs are okay and maybe country style. I am not sure if there is anything I can do other than a glaze but I want some type of protein.

Tenderloins, ham, ham steaks...come to mind.

Chris

I'm thinking of rolling a fatty. Get creative maybe a blueberry French toast breakfast fatty or maybe a thanksgiving fatty with smoked turkey and stuffing mixed with blueberries or raspberries.

Reactions: oldthymer
I'm thinking of rolling a fatty. Get creative maybe a blueberry French toast breakfast fatty or maybe a thanksgiving fatty with smoked turkey and stuffing mixed with blueberries or raspberries.

I love that idea!

I'm with SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan on the fatty... A few years back I did a fatty with maple sausage, blueberries, scrambled eggs and some waffles. Wrapped in bacon... Best breakfast fatty that I have made... Of course now that I'm thinking about it , I may just have to make some more..

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Not at all.. They were not "crispy" though.... You got me searching for my post of it.. It turns out they were back in 08 and we used photo bucket back then and they post is there , but the pics aren't..

Make a a raspberry sauce to top duck, cornish hens, or chicken.
I did a smoked chicken with a lingonberry sauce just yesterday for dinner.
To make the sauce: saute onions with butter and mix in some preserves. Salt to taste.

Make a a raspberry sauce to top duck, cornish hens, or chicken.
I did a smoked chicken with a lingonberry sauce just yesterday for dinner.
To make the sauce: saute onions with butter and mix in some preserves. Salt to taste.

I've never smoked a duck though I do love cooking it. Sadly I can't get that or hens that aren't frozen.

Found a marinade/sauce at Costco several years ago. Blueberry Chipolte. Grilled thick pork chops and basted them. I have been thinking about pork tenderloins and making my own marinade.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky