Illinoisian got wood!!!!...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lvrgsp

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Catchy little title heh? Anyways I live in central illinois and have some applewood that I will not use all of, if anyone is needing some for some schmooooooke!!!! I would be willing to part with some of it. Just drop me a PM.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Thanks,
Lvrgsp

That won't last long! Great gesture. Wish I live a thousand miles closer as I could use a couple of blocks.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

A guy cut down 2 huge apple trees and I took just part of one before the rest he let the municipal guys pick up. It's good wood just needs some splitting and some season time. Here in about 2 years I will have a rather large pear tree to cut down, I am guessing a full cord of wood out of this tree maybe two cords.....wooo hooo.
Lvrgsp

I a cabinetmaker so have most kinds for free-also a baconmaker that smokes with apple-so have to buy that-if I were only closer.

Wish I were closer as well. Hard to find apple wood around here for some reason.
I do have a good amount of cherry in the back yard. My Uncle just had several trees cut down so I got to pick through it and take what I wanted. Getting ready to throw on some cherry now that has been sitting for about 5 years that I didn't even know my Dad had behind his house stacked up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky