I need some advice on gun buying

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am biased, but I think you can find what you need here. We offer New and Used and have very good pricing and service. Pm me if I can help. Marty

do you think it would be worth the money to go with the stainless steel vs the blue?? in most cases i find that the ss is not more than $100 over the blue.

Personally I dont see the reason to spend more for a stainless barrel unless you like the looks. I myself shoot a Remington 700 ADL in .270 Winchester. I bought this rifle from Wally World for $437.00 with a 3-9x40 after the rebate. Heres when I was sighting it in. 3-2shot groups the third one I flinched.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
I'm sure the Savages are a great rifle, I just like my Remmy. Post up whatever you end up with. By the way the 2 small holes are from golf tees to hold it to the target frame. Ya pie plate's, I'm cheap!

I like mine.. I however replaced the scope it came with (simmons) with a Nikon 3 X 9 X 40 with the bdc reticle. I can set out 2 liter bottles starting at 100 out to 500 yards. 5 shots later they are all gone. The reticle works great with the caliber.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky