I"M GETTING A NEW HIP FOR CHRISTMAS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
just seen this this thread ... wish you luck Al, at least you a gang of some nice bacon to munch on .. bacon will heal anything ....

Al good luck with the surgery and recovery

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!
I'm really getting nervous now!
Al

Al, I have a couple of friends that have had their hips done, one of them has had both hips done. You will be fine, they have the procedure so well worked out now that it's not a big deal anymore. I will have to get mine done someday, I have been putting it off for years, just like you. Just relax and trust the Doc's to do their job.

You got this Al! I've been dealing with my hip since 97, just keep putting it off. I'm on my third hip doctor. On my initial visit, he looked at my x-rays and said you've got a bad hip. No sh@t! I do hips on Mondays, when you're ready. I was worried that I could screw it up by waiting, but he didn't think so. You'll be in my thoughts Al, hang in there buddy!

Mike

Al, I know of 4 folks who have done hip replacements and everyone one of them are happy they did it. They are pain free and enjoying life again, follow your therapists instructions to the letter for a quick recovery.CM

Speedy recovery to you Al. BTW you probably won't to be able to drive your hot rod for a while I'd be glad to baby sit it !! :D

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky