I’ve About Had It Around Here!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
With all the great food being posted!

Now with Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke recent thread…

Then TNJAKE TNJAKE and Steve H Steve H saying their making jambalaya…

NOW, thanks to you all, I am craving jambalaya! To make matters worse, my better half looked over my shoulder when seeing some comments and she says… That looks good… we should make that or jambalaya! Either way, you decide! 🤣

Anyway, Thank You All for posting and suggesting awesome food…

I know it’s early, but Happy New Year everyone!

NOW, thanks to you all, I am craving jambalaya! To make matters worse, my better half looked over my shoulder when seeing some comments and she says… That looks good… we should make that or jambalaya! Either way, you decide! 🤣

We're just a bunch of enablers here! lol!

I know right! I am always seeing something to get the culinary gears spinning as I scroll through here. Then I'll forward threads to the family..."what you think about this..?" And yep... Steve H Steve H is right....You folks are a bunch of enablers on. Of course, I think there are worse places to be peer pressured.

Jim
I hear ya! I read Steve H Steve H post about sour pickles. Sure enough, ordered a fermenting bucket.

Great year end post, my friend. Really gotta agree with you. My "Gotta Try That" list has gotten so big that it's a toss up whether I'll live long enough to get through it!! And they just keep coming.
Gary

Definitely alot of great looking food around here! My new years resolution...to be enabled and to eat and try as many tasty new dishes that I can...thinking I'm guaranteed not to fail!

Ryan

The biggest issue in my part of the world is finding the ingredients. I'm not too keen on ordering online, so I have to hunt down some things, and it gets difficult at times if not impossible. Like mud-bugs, they are available here, but most are from Twain or someplace similar and farm raised. Once in a while they'll sell American caught. I just have to catch those moments.

Chris

I know right! I am always seeing something to get the culinary gears spinning as I scroll through here. Then I'll forward threads to the family..."what you think about this..?" And yep... Steve H Steve H is right....You folks are a bunch of enablers on. Of course, I think there are worse places to be peer pressured.

Jim

Absolutely the best site to be enabled…. I just sometime need to check my limits…. So easy to think… Oh, I’ll just get that…. Wait… that looks cool… Um, I can definitely use that… Haven’t seen that, but looks awesome and I want one! Just a few examples of my brains life! 😉😂

The biggest issue in my part of the world is finding the ingredients. I'm not too keen on ordering online, so I have to hunt down some things, and it gets difficult at times if not impossible. Like mud-bugs, they are available here, but most are from Twain or someplace similar and farm raised. Once in a while they'll sell American caught. I just have to catch those moments.

Chris
I don't even leave my house, Amazon is here 5 days a week.

My wife shops online, but for me if I can get it at a brick and mortar I'll go that route. I like to physically see what I'm buying. That and the fact that the USPS guy would probably shake my beer up to much to be enjoyed that day.
oh I go get my beer/alcohol/meat but supplies are shipped in.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky